Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I've done it

(6 Posts)
Chirstmascake1 Sun 27-Dec-15 17:36:22

Told xdp it's over on phone and he has to move out. He seemed calm which worries me. he's being nice after calling me "f* cunt/piece of shit last week". At parents' at the moment.

Feels like it was almost too easy. Still have baby dc stuff to sort out, like for when he's seeing baby this week.

Part of me wants to sleep, part of me wants to go and wine.

ALaughAMinute Sun 27-Dec-15 17:44:18

Congrats! smile

If I were you I'd have a few glasses to celebrate. wine grin

flatbellyfella Sun 27-Dec-15 17:49:45

Well done.wine

timelytess Sun 27-Dec-15 17:53:47

well done. pack his stuff, in bin liners if necessary, and have it outside, ready, when he comes to collect. he's being nice because his parents are there. goodness knows what he'll be like when he comes to yours. why not try to have someone with you?

abbsismyhero Sun 27-Dec-15 19:47:28

is he violent or abusive? why are you worried about his reaction?

i hate it when my ex takes things well it means he is planning something (like telling my son only "he"(ex) is allowed to drive not me so he disrupts all my attempts to study and all my driving lessons like a good boy for daddy honestly i will pass my test when i do its going to be the shock of his life)

abbsismyhero Sun 27-Dec-15 19:48:23

well done by the way bin bag his stuff and go to bed you're emotionally drained and probably need to rest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now