Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just to say thanks

(3 Posts)
PitPatKitKat Mon 21-Dec-15 19:00:19

Realised last night that lurking on this board has really helped me deal with some stuff (mostly parental).

Specifically, it's let me understand and clear some of the FOG handed down on the maternal side (so hopefully I can start to tackle the fleas, now the FOG is clearing). It has also helped me understand that because the only way to handle a relationship with an abusive man is to end that relationship, that I don't need to feel guilty about my dad not being in my life, and I can stop tying myself in emotional knots by continuing to try to love him from afar.

There's some brilliant understanding and great advice on here, that has really helped, so I though tit was time for a general thank you and also Merry Christmas.

Marchate Mon 21-Dec-15 19:05:22

Lovely post x

springydaffs Mon 21-Dec-15 21:04:20

Fab post! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now