Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Did he use me for sex?

(54 Posts)
Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 18:44:29

Basically we had sex yesterday morning.
He stayed the night on Tuesday night.
Well he was at mine all day Tuesday till Wednesday mid day.
On the Tuesday night he was really affectionate(before sex) he was hugging me,kissing me etc.
We had sex on the Wednesday morning and after he went to the toilet.
I turned over and closed my eyes( still awake) he came in bed and fell asleep( he was hungover too)
He never hugged me or kissed me.
Then I got up and got ready.
Told him he had to make a move then he got dressed.
As he was leaving he leaned forward for me to kiss him on the cheek.
That was it.
I read if after sex he doesn't cuddle you or kiss you there is no feelings involved.
I'm so upset :-(

NoArmaniNoPunani Thu 17-Dec-15 18:46:20

How long have you known him? Has he contacted you since?

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 18:47:24

We have known each other a while now.
He text me today saying he was still hungover and felt ill.

DirtyBlonde Thu 17-Dec-15 18:48:02

I really wouldn't put any reliance on what you read somewhere being an infallible indicator.

You had sex (which I assume all went OK as you haven't said otherwise), then he left the bed, you rolled away from him and had your eyes closed.

He hopped in and also started to settle towards sleep.

You then got up and told him to leave.

So he went.

He probably thinks you don't like him.

TheoriginalLEM Thu 17-Dec-15 18:49:09

maybe he was pissed off because you told him to go?

i don't think you can judge, but i'd want more than a kiss on the cheek, even if it was a quick kiss on the lips.

SoWhite Thu 17-Dec-15 18:49:50

Need more info... blind date, new relationship, old friend?

I think he's just not much of a cuddler, and the fact he has texted you is a good sign.

If he just wanted a shag, I think he'd have ghosted you.

(Also, don't believe everything you read. I've cuddled many fuck buddies, and pushed away the men I've loved. What you've read is bullshit, frankly. People are not that simple)

TheoriginalLEM Thu 17-Dec-15 18:50:29

and he texted you today also!

The begining of a relationship is always a bit fraught, just go with the flow, but don;t be chucking him out of bed, poor bugger ;)

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 18:53:41

It's more the not wanting a kiss on the lips after at the front door.
We were friends and fancied each other for a while.
When I say friends it was kind of friends who flirted.
The Tuesday night he was kissing me lots on my lips ,with tounge then just pecks.
Holding my hand.
Cuddling me etc but the morning he was like a Zombie.

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 18:55:08

When he text today he made a joke about bringing ear plugs next time as I snore.
I just felt sad as Tuesday night he was non stop hugging me and I felt really special then yesterday morning no cuddles after sex.

TheoriginalLEM Thu 17-Dec-15 18:56:45

He was hungover and still feeling ill that day, maybe he felt sick and was worried about bad breath or puking on you if you squeezed too hard

Its pants though, this bit

Seeyounearertime Thu 17-Dec-15 18:57:44

Maybe, thinking outside the box, he was hungover and didn't give it much thought?

Wait till he's not hungover and ask him where he wants to go next? Is it over or does he want anything more. smile

SoWhite Thu 17-Dec-15 18:58:28

Did you try to instigate cuddles? Its highly likely that he would have cuddled you if you'd rolled over and hugged him yourself. Or told him to spoon you etc.

Poor bloke was probably wondering if you wanted to be cuddled or not, if you gave him no communication.

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 18:58:58

He did feel sick(well was sick on my carpet before he left ...then phoned a taxi home as he said it he tried to walk he would throw up again.
Talk about romance eh lol

SoWhite Thu 17-Dec-15 18:59:53

There we go then! Who wants sweaty cuddles and another person's body heat when you're about to vomit?

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:01:11

No I didn't try and cuddle I pretty much jumped up outta bed as I needed to be at work for 2pm.

I felt quite hungover too and not at all sexy.
When we were waiting for taxi he did say I wish we could go back in there and pointed to room or take you home with me.

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:02:31

The night before we had a little bit of sex and after that he cuddled me and kissed me.
It was just the morning after full sex lol.

MaliaGrace Thu 17-Dec-15 19:06:33

I'll be honest, I don't really understand why it's a big deal - the man had been sick and felt rough - end of. You're blowing it out of all proportion.

TheoriginalLEM Thu 17-Dec-15 19:07:50

i hope he cleared up the sick! because that would be a huge no no for me!

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:14:33

He did yes bless him.
I know I just over think too much.
Then I read stories about guys who use you for sex and if they don't kiss you this a sign.
Paranoia I think

Claraoswald36 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:34:32

How old are you? Did you go on a binge drink Tuesday night?

Whenischristmas Thu 17-Dec-15 19:39:32

Why are you worried about a kiss on the cheek when he threw up on your carpet? That is absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't be thinking, bless him as he cleaned it up.

Whenischristmas Thu 17-Dec-15 19:40:41

And I wouldn't be analysing the sex. I would be glad to be shot of him.

Hohohohoho15 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:48:22

I'm 23 and he is 28.
No I rarely drink which is probably why I can't handle it.
He came over and I opened the wine then I opened another.
Seems like a good idea at the time then your headache starts.

Taylor22 Thu 17-Dec-15 19:53:32

You sound way OTT you need to seriously chill out and stop over analysing this. You had a good night. You both woke up a bit worse for wear and he's text you. Seriously don't carry on this sort of thought because it does lead to creepiness.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now