Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Not sure what to think

(2 Posts)
MichelleNeedsMore Sun 13-Dec-15 14:23:31

First post on here, but this is something I don't think I could talk to a friend about. Been married 7 years, 2 DC and everything is fine, but a bit dull. Been trying a few things recently to make life more interesting - learning to play guitar, started running and also decided to pamper myself more and have been getting my hair and nails done every month. Last week I decided to book myself a trip to the local health club for a massage. I've had a few before but not recently - and something happened that I just can't tell my DH about. Without going into detail, as I'm blushing even typing this anonymously, I orgasmed while being massaged. I don't think the therapist could tell but I am unsure - and now I'm freaked out a little - why did it happen, am I bi, should I book another massage or avoid them like the plague? Very thrown by it tbh....

Manopaws Sun 13-Dec-15 22:29:28

Book another one and enjoy it. just shows how relaxed they made you feel.

P.S this doesn't make you BI.

P.P.S. where is the health club I want to go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now