Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

feel suspicious

(8 Posts)
Heartshapedbox12 Sun 13-Dec-15 13:47:44

I'm feeling really suspicious of my boyfriend not for anything bad but I felt like something was wrong the other day when I noticed my ring was missing and I wear it all the time as it was something my mum got me at Christmas last year and I also walked past my partner on his laptop other day looking t how much a wedding cost!! I looked on his history cause I was like wtf and he never minds if I have a snoop cause he knows about my past and is really understanding.so I looked and he has been looking at rings and he has joined a wedding planner group. I think he might want to propose. Is this just my crazy woman hormones playing up or should I prepare my surprise face?

BitterAndOnlySlightlyTwisted Sun 13-Dec-15 14:24:16

Looking at rings and joined a wedding planner group.

He's either planning to propose or he's going to elope and marry someone else. But why would he need to know your ring-size then?

Get practicing your surprise face.

WorraLiberty Sun 13-Dec-15 14:31:48

What do 'crazy woman hormones' have to do with it? confused

TheGirlFromIpanema Sun 13-Dec-15 14:36:28

confusedhmm

Heartshapedbox12 Sun 13-Dec-15 14:41:26

I just meant as I'm on my period and I sometimes go a bit crackers m get over excited haha smile

Donthate Sun 13-Dec-15 14:43:33

Don't let him know you have guessed my brother tried to surprise my SIL and was really disappointed when she guessed.

WorraLiberty Sun 13-Dec-15 14:49:47

Have you spoken about marriage before?

Heartshapedbox12 Sun 13-Dec-15 14:53:12

Yes a few times we met at school and he said he knew he wanted to marry me as soon as we met he has said that to me at least once a day ever since we got together and he tells me he'd marry me tomorrow if he could and he knows if love to marry him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now