Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Its not like you want to have sex anyway

(4 Posts)
Littlesea Mon 30-Nov-15 09:48:34

Says DP.

In response to my telling him my coil appointment is today. Apparently I don't need one because 'its not like you want sex anyway'.

Apparently he was 'just joking' and he knows how difficult it is at the moment. He's sure we'll get back to our old sex life soon, when DD is what 3? hahaha.

Yes DP, you're completely right. I don't want sex. Its not the 4DC thats stopping us. Or that the youngest is 6months old, fully BF and co-sleeping. Its not the fact that by the time the oldest goes to bed its 10pm and you're asleep on the sofa. Its not the sleep deprivation. Oh fuck no its not that. Its that I don't want to have sex anyway. Clearly i'm a cold frigid old cow bag.

We currently have sex about once every two weeks. He's hardly starved for a shag.

Cabrinha Mon 30-Nov-15 10:00:18

What an arse.

But look - are you going to say this to him?

WhatALoadOfOldBollocks Mon 30-Nov-15 10:25:22

I'd tell him exactly what you've written.

BaronessSamedi Mon 30-Nov-15 14:49:42

sounds like there are more problems here than just the sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now