Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Fantasy/crush while in your current relationship

(12 Posts)
LadyBins Wed 25-Nov-15 19:03:54

I'm curious as to what/who is your current innocent fantasy to distract you from the daily drudge of DH/DP/DC (mainly to judge in comparison to mine!) grin I'm not talking about affairs, just something you think about (intentionally or not) that will more than likely never happen.

EdithWeston Wed 25-Nov-15 19:08:45

Johnny Depp (when I see the Sausage ad, it brightens my day)

Alexander Armstrong (voice only)

Becoming BFF with the Coren-Mitchells

SallyStarbuck Wed 25-Nov-15 19:10:32

Watching Masterchef and fantasising about how, ahem, demanding Marcus Wareing would be wink

Northernnights Wed 25-Nov-15 19:21:39

Oh I have a horrendous crushing my heart, dreaming of him at night, butterfly tummy tingles crush on a guy in my hobby group. He is single. I am single. What could possibly go wrong?
Aaaaargh. He is years and years younger than me.
I am a sad sad cah.
Still fantasy crushes are ok? Surely?

FredaMayor Wed 25-Nov-15 19:23:52

Hugh Jackman

OH knows about this, and has Eva Mendes as his fancy. I look nothing like her, mind you he looks nothing like HJ and I wouldn't change OH for the world.

LadyBins Wed 25-Nov-15 19:25:11

I don't see why the age makes a difference! You obviously have something in common (I'm going to be nosy and ask what the hobby is), so why not? You never know, he may be thinking exactly the same about you..

And the 'becoming BFF with the Coren-Mitchells' is the best thing I have heard all day. I'm definitely getting on that bandwagon!

grin

RiverTam Wed 25-Nov-15 19:27:50

Lee Pace (Thranduil in the Hobbit). I even have a Tumblr blog about him (and a few others) blush.

I always have a celebrity crush on the go. DH is well aware, I think he regards it as a hobby. He hardly ever fancies anyone, irritatingly enough, but he recently expressed some interest in Emily Blunt.

Northernnights Wed 25-Nov-15 19:52:23

LadyBins, it's Am Dram.
There is a spark but....... <sighs dramatically> it could never be.

LavaCat Wed 25-Nov-15 19:59:54

Andrew Lincoln. I had a crush on him 7 years before I even knew DP existed.

Whythehellnot Wed 25-Nov-15 20:06:40

Brendan Cole. Think how energetic and dynamic he would be in bed. He would be up all night grin. Not like lazy half-arsed take what I can get ex.

Threefishys Wed 25-Nov-15 20:11:28

Aidan Turner. In any guise he chooses. Grrrrrrr

TheGreenTriangle Wed 25-Nov-15 20:14:22

Tom Hiddleston <sigh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now