Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Husband threw me and 2 year old out for another woman

(7 Posts)
bartam Tue 17-Nov-15 06:39:23

Two weeks ago my husband turned to me and said he didn't want to be with me and threw me out of our home (it was his before we got together so he claims its his now). What is worse is he also threw out our 2 year old with me and I am 32 weeks pregnant. I feel a mixture of emotions, anger, hurt, devastation to name a few. He swore there was no-one else but I went to the flat to collect a few things last Thursday and found another woman razor, underwear and hairbrush there. He still denied there was anyone else. Yesterday morning I was meant to go collect some of my things but he called off and swore he would bring it to me when coming to pick up our son. When he didn't show I went through to get some things and found out he has been seeing 4 different people. One of which we both work with and the other 3 are customers from work so now I can't face work. I got so angry that I cleared the house of everything belonging to me and my son, plus took the sofa and TV which we recently bought. After all I did pay for it. He has seen my son for one day in two weeks which just breaks me more than anything. Plus my auntie and uncle seen him in a restaurant yesterday with the girl from work when he was meant to be picking my son up. To add to the stress of it all, he has told his family I walked out and won't let him see our son. After gathering my evidence yesterday I set them straight but its only a small consolation to this mess.

JeffsanArsehole Tue 17-Nov-15 06:43:00

Can you update your thread from yesterday rather than starting a new one smile

hesterton Tue 17-Nov-15 06:43:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hesterton Tue 17-Nov-15 06:44:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Arfarfanarf Tue 17-Nov-15 09:30:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Tue 17-Nov-15 09:37:24

You definitely need advice on your property rights. Go to Citizens Advice or a solicitor.

ezeta2 Fri 27-Nov-15 07:55:01

I'm actually going through something similar. And my lovely it is hard , but it's better to be on your own then a selfish prick. Go to a lawyer, csa, speak to friends. He's a disgusting human being.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: