Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Empty of love

(2 Posts)
flatlemonade Sun 01-Nov-15 10:56:34

I always crave more love. I had a severely abusive upbringing & have cut off my whole (small) family because of it. I was divorced 2yrs ago from an abusive husband who was nc with his family & so have no connections there. I broke up with my boyfriend 7 months ago & now I have nothing. It really hurts. I have a few friends but they're only around for an hour or two then you're on your own again. I would dearly love to have some family of my own I could phone for a chat now & then, someone to visit. I've been really unlucky with my relationships. What can I do?

ThisIsStillFolkGirl Sun 01-Nov-15 12:10:26

Do you have hobbies or interests? A job? I do have some suggestions, but it would be helpful to know these first smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now