Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Most loving person turn nasty

(4 Posts)
Belle89 Tue 27-Oct-15 10:49:13

Been with my now ex partner almost 2 years and it seems he can turn very cold hearted. I was going to take this week off as ex husband was having son for the week so though it'd be perfect time to spend time with partner. All he saw was that I was taking same week as ex h and flipped. Will not talk ect when normally he is the most loving person ever. Usually with time he calms down n we sort through things but not sure if there is a way back this time. Rambling abit but how can some men be so closed

Seeyounearertime Tue 27-Oct-15 11:32:43

I don't understand?
You're ExH is having your child so you could be child free and spend it with Now ex and now ex got upset for some reason?
That sounds very odd?
Does he have a history of over reaction and such?

Jackie0 Tue 27-Oct-15 11:38:37

You booked the week off because your ex husband had your son for the week and you would be child free to spend time with partner.
Your partner was angry for some unfathomable reason.
You split up so you refer to him as your ex partner .
Is that it?

AndTheBandPlayedOn Tue 27-Oct-15 12:22:54

His lizard brain over takes his thinking brain. He jumped to the conclusion that you'd be with exhusband [hey hey] since you are taking the same time frame off.

Does he often follow black and white thinking? ...Other people's perspectives are invalid? ...He just doesn't trust you due to his own insecurities?

If expartner is already an ex, why bother?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now