Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I being paranoid?

(7 Posts)
Mummyoftwo91 Tue 27-Oct-15 07:40:41

Dh works with a woman and I can't help but be paranoid something is going on, she recently bought my husband a present and I found her log in details on his iPad, he had been looking at her Facebook page on his phone too which is weird considering he never ever uses facebook, I'm not usually a paranoid or jealous person at all, I asked him about it and he laughed it off, this is driving me crazy

flanjabelle Tue 27-Oct-15 07:43:14

I think you need more information. It doesn't look great but there is nothing concrete there. Have you looked at his phone? I fear you may have played your hand a little early. Can you have a look at phone records or anything to see if there is an unreasonable amount of contact between them?

Mummyoftwo91 Tue 27-Oct-15 07:59:31

I looked at his phone couldn't find anything to be honest but then he works 12 hours a day with her

flanjabelle Tue 27-Oct-15 08:08:45

Is it the sort of job where he could easily get time to spend with her 'not working'? Is he spending time away from home outside of work hours That could be spent with her?

Mummyoftwo91 Tue 27-Oct-15 09:03:13

He works really long hours when he's not there he's at home, she does live upstairs of where he works though

Seeyounearertime Tue 27-Oct-15 10:04:23

She's using his iPad? Mayb it was also her checking her FB on his phone?
I agree it doesn't sound great but other than spying in him and such I'm not sure what you can do?
Could he leave his job, get another somewhere else? What if another woman works there?

I think it comes down to trust, do you trust him? Has he ever done anything to cause you to not trust him?

Mummyoftwo91 Tue 27-Oct-15 10:13:04

He never ever has, I don't know why I'm being so paranoid, i think I'll leave it now untill I see something else that changes my mind

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now