Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

relationship/mental health

(10 Posts)
glasshouses88 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:22:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glasshouses88 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:34:05

Vixxfacee Thu 22-Oct-15 12:36:20

Your 'd' p is your problem.

glasshouses88 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:41:57

MatildaTheCat Thu 22-Oct-15 12:50:46

OP, flowers. Can I ask you to do one thing? Re read your post and imagine a friend, or even a stranger on MN had written it.

Can you type that person a brief reply?

Then that is what you need to do. No wonder you are fucking depressed. We would all be deeply depressed living like that.

Can you mum give you some more support when you do what needs to be done?

glasshouses88 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:56:09

MatildaTheCat Thu 22-Oct-15 13:43:17

No. Normal relationships are not like this. Definitely get rl support to help you do what is needed.

Then I imagine you will feel much better. ( And PLEASE put in a reminder on your phone to get your prescription renewed regularly?)

moopymoodle Thu 22-Oct-15 15:52:35

I think your DP makes you ill, or certainly a hell of a lot worse. You have two children, university and a home to juggle. That's a lot for anybody to deal with by them self! Sounds like he's financially abusing you aswell as treating you like crap.

glasshouses88 Thu 22-Oct-15 15:59:03

MatildaTheCat Thu 22-Oct-15 22:57:13

The fact that he is charming to everyone else means precisely that he does mean to be rude, unpleasant and selfish to you. It isn't that you bring out the worst in him.

The fact that he coerced you into leaving a safe hospital with your child before you were discharged because it was causing him inconvenience is breathtakingly awful behaviour. The fact that you half think it could be your fault is just very, very sad.

I hope WA and your family will help you dump the part. Of your life that is almost certainly contributing to your illness and preventing you from fully recovering.

Are you able to discuss this with your counsellor?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now