Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ex revealing detail of children on Tinder

(5 Posts)
IWantToMakePeppaBacon Sun 16-Aug-15 23:20:35

Hi all,

I recently separated from exP, who was financially and emotionally abusive. Less than 2 weeks after separation, I was made aware that he was on Tinder (another thread entirely! hmm )

Due to him not changing his social media passwords, I have been able to log in to his account and discover that he has been telling random women the full names of our children, ages and months of birth, along with the town they live in with me!

I know I should not have been snooping, but is there any way I can restrict what he able to tell strangers online regarding the children?!

GarminGirl Sun 16-Aug-15 23:42:35

Well no there isn't, they are his kids as much as yours. What are you worried about though?

UrethraFranklin1 Sun 16-Aug-15 23:56:55

No, there is nothing you can do about it. It's annoying but its no harm to your children at all.

twirlypoo Mon 17-Aug-15 00:06:38

Thing is, what really can anyone do with that information? I think you need to log out his accounts (I know, it's tempting!) and try and just get on with your own life for now.

Your kids are safe, he hasn't revealed anything that you prob haven't on fb thanks

schlong Mon 17-Aug-15 11:11:17

I completely understand you feeling precious and possessive. Maybe you should hack his accounts and add on emotionally and financially abusive dad next to their details?grin. Just joking MN lawyers. Seriously I empathize but for your own sanity quit snooping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now