Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

One year on from the brink

(4 Posts)
Smilingforth Thu 13-Aug-15 18:28:16

I've NC for this as it might be too revealing of the past. I am an occasional contributor and regular lurker But today I wanted to shout among what are so many hard challenges that people face that I'm happy! A year ago I was hitting rock bottom in my relationship with a Mexican stand off with DH over respect and a million small things that made my so mad! we got through it and one year on I am at home waiting to put the DCs to bed with the biggest smile on my face. grin

Malamutes Thu 13-Aug-15 18:51:22

Hurrah for you! That sounds incredibly positive. No idea of the back story but always love to read good news. Long may it continue.

Smilingforth Thu 13-Aug-15 21:12:13

Thanks. I got through to him at last what had been bothering me all these years and he listened and changed!

Smilingforth Fri 14-Aug-15 09:23:49

And still smiling today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now