Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Single men's online war on woman, single moms

(5 Posts)
RipleyX Wed 12-Aug-15 12:15:21

What is with men spewing hate toward women by recording videos from their cars? This is nasty stuff, it doesn't take long for the insults to start flying on single moms.

Is this an worrying trend we should be concerned about? It seems stuff like this goes unchallenged all the time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz02vfWdTiI

moonshine Wed 12-Aug-15 12:32:12

RipleyX, this looks like your first post - interesting choice....

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about ranting men like him, most people (me included) won't be able to get past the first 2 minutes as it's so boring and badly done. Shame, because he looks like a real catch.

WhatALoadOfOldBollocks Wed 12-Aug-15 12:39:54

When does he start ranting? 2 minutes in and he's waffling on about nothing, and I'm not wasting 21 minutes on this gem.

MyLovelyFriend2015 Wed 12-Aug-15 12:41:46

Is it a trend if no one else is doing it??

AliceDoesntLiveHereAnymore Wed 12-Aug-15 12:45:17

So you're so concerned about it that you link to it, so it gets more play and publicity?

biscuit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now