Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I don't know what to do anymore

(9 Posts)
Babiecakes11 Mon 10-Aug-15 06:50:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Skiptonlass Mon 10-Aug-15 07:28:39

He needs a good kick up the arse.

Ok, so he works at night. So maybe he doesn't do night wakings. Fair enough.

But if he lives in the house, he pulls his weight. Housework isn't women's work, it's residents work. If you live in a house, you cook/clean as an equal partner.

Right now he's expecting you to be cook, cleaner, sex doll and nanny. It's no wonder you're exhausted.

As to what you can do about it, I'd be having a conversation about how to split household chores and leave BOTH of you with equal free time. Where's your night off? How can he justify you not having one?

Unfortunately, I don't think men like this change.

category1 Mon 10-Aug-15 08:07:31

Ugh, so he's groping you and nagging you for sex so much that you don't feel safe in bed, and he's lazy and expects you to do everything in the home? You don't have to put up with this.

Babiecakes11 Mon 10-Aug-15 08:22:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jan45 Mon 10-Aug-15 13:17:59

He is just horrid, a completely horrible person who doesn't give a stuff for you OP, time to plan an escape, either he goes, or you go, what about you family, can they help?

He sounds a total immature arsehole.

Jan45 Mon 10-Aug-15 13:20:52

Mad on your behalf OP, please go back and read your post - you have to ask for a break, and every two weeks he sometimes takes them for an hour, no more than two - his own kids.

I think he has done such a number on you that you can't actually see what an absolute cunt of a man he is.

Oh and a cock lodger too.

pocketsaviour Mon 10-Aug-15 13:22:22

Does he know about your past trauma? And still harasses you for sex?

He sounds very thoughtless and selfish sad

goddessofsmallthings Mon 10-Aug-15 13:39:02

This is your life and this is how your life will continue to be if you stay with this man as he's made it clear that it's his way or the highway.

If I were you I'd opt for the highway and pack him a bag so that he can take a hike on it.

TheMarxistMinx Mon 10-Aug-15 18:22:23

How many nights a week does he work? Does he work full time hours? does he take care of the garden, rubbish, bills, car, DIY? what does he do? Why do you not have a night out each week if he does?

I can't really give an opinion based on what you have said. I do know its tough with young children, I could have died from boredom a million times over! but...they are like any other sort of work/vocation something to be managed...because if you manage the situation you can save your own sanity. Do you work? or are you a SAHP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now