Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Survey!

(8 Posts)
Lisax38 Sun 09-Aug-15 21:57:29

Ok, my bf thinks I'm being totally irrational by asking him not to flirt with others. He thinks by telling another female as we walk in to a party that she looks great that's acceptable ? chests hanging out and belt barely covering anything. Is it just me who thinks he's out of order?

eurogoose Sun 09-Aug-15 22:02:14

Survey? How old are you?

eurogoose Sun 09-Aug-15 22:02:51

Oh and welcome to MN.

CalleighDoodle Sun 09-Aug-15 22:04:21

Get a new boyfriend.

ALaughAMinute Sun 09-Aug-15 22:04:20

I don't think paying other women a compliment is out of order provided it stops there. Does it stop there or does he flirt with other women?

I suppose there's always a chance he's doing it to make you jealous or wind you up.

goddessofsmallthings Sun 09-Aug-15 22:07:17

Yep, just you - but he should try to keep his chest in and get a bigger belt.

That's yours sorted, OP.

Bring on the next survey....

springydaffs Sun 09-Aug-15 22:31:03

Oh ffs posters! This isn't AIBU - pack it in.

Op I think its shit to come on to women so openly in your presence. How would he like it if you walked through the door and immediately started coming on to the men?

Anyway, the point is you don't like it and he should respect your wishes. Tbh he sounds a bit of a sleaze if he thinks women dressed like that are attractive. But that's my opinion.

CalleighDoodle Sun 09-Aug-15 22:33:33

I said get a nee boyfriend because he is very disrepsectful. Youve made your feelings clear, and he hasnt reapected them.

Although telling someone they look great isnt necessarily flirty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now