Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Meeting 'the one' at 30+

(2 Posts)
angstridden2 Sat 08-Aug-15 11:21:08

A close friend is in her early 30s; she is attractive, lively, fun. She has had a number of boyfriends but only a couple of relationships lasting more than a few months - mainly due to her realising that none of them were keepers. She is not bothered about having children, nor about marriage but worries about never meeting anyone to spend the rest of her life with.
She is quite an independent woman, and perhaps a bit'indie' in her style and interests; she goes out a lot but never seems to meet anyone . She has tried OLD but really is not comfortable with it. Her friends (including me) are increasingly coupling up, having children and/or are gay guys!
Any ideas on how she can increase her chances of meeting the right guy? I don't think she is the sort of girl to get hit on in clubs and bars somehow. She is so lovely and I want her to be happy.

Smorgasboard Sat 08-Aug-15 11:48:22

Mmeetups.com ? Social fun activities without date pressure, just a chance to mix with new people and if you don't meet someone special at least you've had some new experiences along the way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now