Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I EA?

(3 Posts)
Inexperiencedchick Thu 06-Aug-15 21:31:45

I can't stand when people are too nice to me...(men mostly)
I straight away think that they want something from me.

Realized if there is someone vulnerable I try to abuse them not verbally but by my rude acts.

Coming to a conclusion that I am an EA.

I don't know what to do.

I am hot headed and don't see the other ways of people. Became aware of this now. And past experience actually taught me a lot about myself.

Help

justjuanmorebeer Fri 07-Aug-15 12:02:01

Can you give more examples?

Are you in a relationship? Have you been in a relationship?

I started to think this about myself after being told I was like this for years by my ex. Turns out he is a major abuser and was just gaslighting me. Basically anything he was like he would get me to think it was me. It is so shit.

Inexperiencedchick Fri 07-Aug-15 19:11:34

I'm not in a relationship.

There is someone in the place I live, and I wasn't bothered as he is temporarily. I prefer to keep myself to myself and like my privacy.
But I don't like anything about this person.
The way he talks, looks at me, tried to impress. It's so cheap.
And my flat mate told me that he is trying to be nice but at the same time tried to use his way, like a control freak.
I had to ask yesterday to be quiet as I was expecting very important call.
I was so pissed off that he doesn't understand there should be some level of respect of other people's life.
And end up blaming myself that I was rude to him. Thought a drama queen and EA.
Now I don't know what to think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now