Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Relationship

(3 Posts)
Gary07 Sun 02-Aug-15 00:19:22

Hi, I can feel that my marriage is falling apart. I don't know whether he loves me now or not. It's been 10 years of my marriage have a 2 year old boy. We use to have a good relationship but since 2011 he stopped taking interest in me, we did not have sex for a year so we went to doctor but the doctor said everything is fine. After that I conceived in one go..... Since then (2012) till present (2015) we did not have sex even once neither did we kissed each other. I have tried a lot in these years but now it is hurting my self respect. Now we don't talk properly to each other.... It's the baby who is binding us together otherwise I would have left long back. But for how long will I hold on...... One day when I'll loose patience I'll leave but some where in my heart I still love him !

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 02-Aug-15 00:23:36

Do not stay for the sake of the child, this is really death by 1000 cuts and your son will not say thanks mum for showing him such a terrible example of a marriage. if this is what it is like now, imagine another 5 years of this.

the child should never be used as glue to bind you and your H together, he should not be the sole reason why you are together now.

Reubs15 Mon 03-Aug-15 17:20:57

Wow I would have called it a day ages ago!
It's more damaging for your child to stay in a bad relationship rather than separate and find happiness.
Even if you love him you're more like roommates.
I don't want to sound insensitive but could he be gay or asexual? Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now