Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How to turn a man on?

(71 Posts)
pinkcheeks4 Sat 01-Aug-15 08:49:43

Guaranteed, fail-safe ways to set your man on fire please.

I'm on a promise & I'm, ahem, a bit rusty. blush

Walkacrossthesand Sat 01-Aug-15 08:54:50

What a quaint first post.

Walkacrossthesand Sat 01-Aug-15 08:57:56

PS bit of petrol and a match should do the trick grin

thelonggame Sat 01-Aug-15 09:05:41

hahahahaha biscuit

Anniegetyourgun Sat 01-Aug-15 09:07:00

(I shall probably regret taking this thread seriously but here goes...)

It may sound very unhelpful to say "it depends on the man", but really, that's the bottom line of it. There is no sure-fire way to turn on any man on the planet. Because you know what? They're individuals.

No doubt you will be inundated shortly with large numbers of posters all too eager to share their patented methods. You know what though? What is guaranteed to get one man going may well have another running for the hills. You just have to explore together what works for both of you. In the movies everybody just knows what to do and it always works. Would that life were quite that simple.

Joysmum Sat 01-Aug-15 09:14:40

Techniques vary depending on differing tasted but showing that you want him is universal.

MysteryMan1 Sat 01-Aug-15 09:19:36

Men are very simple - as individual as you think they are, there are some easy wins. It really is not complicated.

pinkcheeks4 Sat 01-Aug-15 09:55:13

Very funny for the rest of you but I haven't been near someone in a decade. I'm nervous/unsure. Hopefully it'll all be ok.

TheStoic Sat 01-Aug-15 09:57:08

Enthusiasm. grin

MrsLeighHalfpenny Sat 01-Aug-15 10:00:31

Just be naked. That's enough for most men!

Ohbollocksandballs Sat 01-Aug-15 10:03:43

Different strokes for different folks

cocobean2805 Sat 01-Aug-15 10:15:58

Nudity + bring snacks for after. (Or during? Who knows?)

MadeMan Sat 01-Aug-15 10:28:47

"I haven't been near someone in a decade. I'm nervous/unsure. Hopefully it'll all be ok."

Is this a new man in your life then?

If you don't know him particularly well, then you might not want to try anything too risky else you may frighten him off; wait until you know him better.

Definitely don't cook for him wearing one of those comedy aprons with lingerie printed on it.

MysteryMan1 Sat 01-Aug-15 10:33:56

Do men get frightened off of anything remotely sexual?!

LoisPuddingLane Sat 01-Aug-15 10:34:33

If he really fancies you there will be no need to turn him on, trust me. If he doesn't you could wear seven veils and pop pingpong balls to no avail.

RainbowRoses Sat 01-Aug-15 10:36:09

Be confident in yourself.

HappenstanceMarmite Sat 01-Aug-15 10:38:26

Just be naked. That's enough for most men!

Surely that depends on the naked body in question?! Bit insulting to suggest that all men are so desperate for the mere sight of any naked woman that they would get an instant lob hmm

LoisPuddingLane Sat 01-Aug-15 10:40:43

But the OP has said she's on a promise, so presumably she knows he does fancy her and therefore would quite like to see her naked. So I would say:

1. Enthusiasm
2. Nakedness with confidence (but wait till you get back home)
3. Whatever seems appropriate at the time

TRexingInAsda Sat 01-Aug-15 10:41:16

There'll be a switch somewhere I imagine.

Just do what you like/want/enjoy, see what he enjoys most and do more of that sort of thing, and notice what he reacts less well to and do less of that. It's not rocket science, you can't go wrong, just have a go and enjoy yourself.

MadeMan Sat 01-Aug-15 10:43:44

"Do men get frightened off of anything remotely sexual?!"

I was basically meaning keep the bondage stuff locked away.

Nightboattocairo Sat 01-Aug-15 10:45:59

Tell him he can watch the football tonight?

Oh no, that's just mine.

BabyMum1 Sat 01-Aug-15 10:50:52

Don't take it seriously and don't have sex... Have a laugh!wine

TopOfTheCliff Sat 01-Aug-15 11:01:31

My friend was cycling home yesterday through a nearby estate and passed four girls at the bus stop.
One shouted to a lad "Hey Luke do you want to get your willy wet?"
His reply: "Who with?"
Her reply: "With me!"

<<sigh>> so lacking in class really...

OP the bar is set really low. You can't go wrong if you show a bit of enthusiasm.

sensiblesometimes Sat 01-Aug-15 11:15:30

Yes have a giggle drink wine ..relax

willywonka69 Sat 01-Aug-15 11:22:53

No tights
No large pants
All neat and tidy at a minimum!
That's just for you and am sure he will agree. . Then relax... Ps I'm a man

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now