Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

genuinely....have I gone mad?

(11 Posts)
glasshouses88 Sat 01-Aug-15 07:32:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GallopingFoxley Sat 01-Aug-15 07:33:56

Well it's all by the by isn't it? There's no point in focussing on this particular argument. Your relationship is over so make plans to officially end it. Concentrate on doing that as opposed to dwelling on your Ohs views on prostitution etc

TRexingInAsda Sat 01-Aug-15 08:01:33

Yes, very clearly he did! But anyway it's over so who cares - he's no reflection on you anymore and you can't change what he's done, just move on. I don't give a toss what any of my exes have done. Obviously if it was something hideous I'd feel sorry for their victim, but in terms of what they've got up to, I'm not interested or invested in that at all. Essentially, it's not your business anymore.

Joysmum Sat 01-Aug-15 08:25:13

Even if he didn't he thought it ok to fuck about with your emotions on the subject and you thought you needed to lie to find out his thoughts.

Not much of s relationship whichever way round it it. Make your escape plans if you don't think you both can fix this.

glasshouses88 Sat 01-Aug-15 08:32:28

pocketsaviour Sat 01-Aug-15 11:57:02

I think I don't like the thought of being the bad guy and leaving

Why would that make you the "bad guy"? It would make you the strong, confident woman and mother who doesn't want her children to grow up in a toxic environment.

Beelzebop Sat 01-Aug-15 13:20:34

Glasshouses88, it is so difficult to take the jump. I suppose you just have to do it. I too am trying to jump so understand. It's the kids with me x

YouSayWhaaat Sat 01-Aug-15 15:29:42

Nuts

Enoughalreadyyou Sat 01-Aug-15 16:25:06

No. You're not mad . But you will be if you put up with this much longer. Look after your MH. Same position as you but in process of leaving. Yes it wouldn't suprise me if he had. You deserve much more than this.

Enoughalreadyyou Sat 01-Aug-15 16:26:03

You are not the bad guy. He is.

glasshouses88 Sat 01-Aug-15 17:23:48

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now