Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is he planning to cheat?

(18 Posts)
expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 10:06:30

OH and I have been living apart for two weeks but not finally 'over' last night he stayed over and this morning I checked his phone (please don't judge me for this). I found texts to and from a girl he'd met in a taxi queue and pictures of a girl in his photos dated 4 days later not sure if same girl.

Is he planning to cheat?

SandBetweenMyt0es Mon 27-Jul-15 10:08:29

I don't think it is looking good tbh. When you made the decision to live apart,was it a temporary thing? Are you still 'together'?

CoolAs10Fonzies Mon 27-Jul-15 10:53:52

Doesn't sound like he is planning, sounds like he is I'm afraid sad

Why are you living apart?

expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 11:04:56

We've been arguing a lot. He constantly puts his daughter from a previous relationship before myself and our new baby even planning a holiday for them without telling me til it was booked. He says spiteful cruel things too like calling me a slag/bitch/leach etc.

expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 11:06:09

He text her: this is the hot guy from the taxi queue, hi hungry girl.

ImperialBlether Mon 27-Jul-15 11:10:17

Oh god, he's horrible. Call this a narrow escape.

He calls you vile names? That alone should be enough for you to tell him where to go.

Put yourself and your baby first and let him go and harass someone else.

hellsbellsmelons Mon 27-Jul-15 11:14:36

Well he sounds like a great role model for your DC!!??
I don't know if your baby is a girl or a boy but if a girl, would you be OK with her staying with a guy like your OH??
Don't think so.

scatterthenuns Mon 27-Jul-15 11:16:57

It sounds like it is already over, and you've had a lucky escape!

goddessofsmallthings Mon 27-Jul-15 11:26:23

It would seem that as far as he's concerned you are 'finally over' and he regards himself as footloose and fancy free, but it would appear that he hasn't scored yet otherwise it's unlikely he would have stayed over with you last night.

However, as verbally abusive twunts like him find it difficult to keep up their 'nice guy' acts it's possible that when he does manage to get his leg over with fool an ow he'll keep you on as his verbal punchbag until she becomes as accepting of his misogyny as you are and you're best advised to get yourself tested for stis at a GUM clinic if you intend to engage in any further sexual activity with him.

The only good thing that can be said for him is his devotion to his dd and it's to be hoped he'll also prioritise the dc he has with you over his future relationships.

expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 11:34:27

He has been asking me to go home. I'm feeling vulnerable. He is good with DS but not long after he was born I found a text to his ex (about his daughter) saying:

"She is my world, I would give everything up for her"

I found this to be a massive betrayal considering it's to his ex and he's putting her first.

etKrusTe Mon 27-Jul-15 11:39:23

I think he just says whatever he thinks the relevant X wants to hear. "I'll put your child first" and then to the other X "I'll put our child first".

I've lost respect for him. Two babymamas and he's already chatting up girls in taxi queues whilst using your house as a port of call. He has brought two children in to the World and it sounds like he's all big words but quick enough to move on.

Where is home? He wants you to ''go home''?

hellsbellsmelons Mon 27-Jul-15 11:39:35

This is your chance to get rid of him.
Not entirely because of the DC but definitely not part of your life any more.
Honestly, he sounds like a complete knob.

ImperialBlether Mon 27-Jul-15 11:41:44

Forget the bit about his daughter.

He's texting someone from a taxi queue, describing himself as the hot guy (find that hard to believe, somehow!) He would only describe himself like that if he wanted to sleep with her.

You can do SO much better than this, OP.

etKrusTe Mon 27-Jul-15 11:42:55

He's too shabby for you.

Mum4Fergus Mon 27-Jul-15 11:43:44

Jeez...run for the hills from this one.

Bubblesinthesummer Mon 27-Jul-15 11:45:21

I found this to be a massive betrayal considering it's to his ex and he's putting her first.

TBH he shouldn't be putting either child 'first'.

I do agree you should end it.

expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 12:11:28

I mean he is putting ex before me not DSD she texts him kisses and they plan all of DSD's visits without consulting me. They have a strange relationship.

expectantmum79 Mon 27-Jul-15 12:12:27

I'm so hurt that it's come to this. Really devastated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now