Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Calling Motorbiker's racing at Aintree today? Husband DP got bike

(10 Posts)
Mini05 Sat 18-Jul-15 22:06:14

hi

Need to find some info out!
Does anybody know if there as been a motorbike Event today 18/7 at Aintree Liverpool.
Partner says he's been there today, but I'm a little suspicious because he's brought no programme back(which he always does! Said he gave it away)
I can't find any info, so perhaps if your hubby/you/DP are bikers you may know.
I don't want to look stupid and paranoid if I say anything before I've got my facts 100% right

TongueBiter Sat 18-Jul-15 22:21:15

Their website says meeting was last Sat.

cozietoesie Sat 18-Jul-15 22:24:52

There's a big 'weekend' at Liverpool Aintree which I suppose groups of bikers might have turned up to to hang out - but no motorbike racing as far as I know.

Mini05 Sat 18-Jul-15 22:39:26

Yer that's what I read last week!!
Don't want to jump in if I'm not correct, iynwim

Don't know where else to find out, thought we may have bikers on here who would defo know

iloveeverton Sat 18-Jul-15 22:44:45

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/take-kids-family-fun-weekend-9668335 from the local paper seems to be more of a travelling fairground.

goddessofsmallthings Sat 18-Jul-15 23:08:22

Are you usually this paranoid when your dp has a day out?

If not, what's been going on that has made you suspicious of where he's been today?

flatbellyfella Sat 18-Jul-15 23:18:29

Brands Hatch Kent, is where the big race meeting is this weekend..

Mini05 Sat 18-Jul-15 23:20:07

No not paranoid at all! Just he never bought prog home and always does he keep them all.
Just something twigged, gut feeling. We had arguements in past about Him just doing his own thing.

goddessofsmallthings Sat 18-Jul-15 23:29:20

I may be missing something here but what is the problem with him doing his own thing for a day?

Is this time you think he should be spending with you/your dc if you have any? Do you have opportunity to do your own thing at weekends?

Where do you think he may have gone, or got up to, if there wasn't a motorbike event at Aintree today?

Mini05 Sun 19-Jul-15 00:11:05

We have days together and days we do our own thing, no DC retired 57/60

Always bring home prog he collects them! Just gut feeling call it instinct as I know him like the back of my hand.
Haven't a clue where been

That's why I need 100% proof no bike meeting today at Aintree bike track
From a biker. So I don't look a fool when I ask.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now