Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

please help me

(3 Posts)
rachelbarton130 Sat 18-Jul-15 18:36:37

OK so here goes..I am very new to this. I have been in a relationship for 7 years and have two kids together...last year he was texting another girl but we did get over that...then I suffered a miscarriage and he didn't even give me a cuddle. It was horrific. And then I knew that there was nothing there anymore. He works away and is currwntly at work. I really need to go. What's the first thing I need to do? I gave up work to have my Youngest...I will be going back when he starts preschool. Thank u

goddessofsmallthings Sat 18-Jul-15 19:09:41

Are you married? Are you renting or buying and what name(s) is on the tenancy agreement/mortgage? How old are your dc?

You say that you 'need to go'. Where do you plan to go to and is there any reason why he shouldn't be the one to go by, for example, moving nearer to his work?

ALaughAMinute Sat 18-Jul-15 20:28:14

You are the mother of two young DC's - he should go, not you!

Check your legal rights before you do anything. You can get a free half hour with a solicitor or visit the CAB.

Good luck. flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: