Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

on line dating friend date engaged

(10 Posts)
jesy Sun 12-Jul-15 10:03:50

It's a bit of should I say anything moment .
Went out old work mates , few new faces as well, got talking about on line e dates.
I was shown a picture of a bloke who I went on a date with couple years ago,
Never had a second date but I'd seen him on pof.
Never thought any more about it ,till this am when his picture came up on fb on the bit people you may know bit.
He is engaged to some one else and not the girl he gone on four dates with.
From what I can gather his fiancee is away ,should I say anything or hint to this girl that she need to do a bit of snooping.

Muddlewitch Sun 12-Jul-15 10:47:16

So is he dating one of your old colleagues whom he met online dating, but is actually engaged to someone else according to FB?

jesy Sun 12-Jul-15 11:10:35

Yeah , I probably wouldn't have battered an eye lid at it but she. The profile pic came up with him with this girl I decided to have a nose ad big letters engage since summer last year.

brokenhearted55a Sun 12-Jul-15 11:25:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hissy Sun 12-Jul-15 12:55:23

Yeah to the screenshot.

flatbellyfella Sun 12-Jul-15 14:25:55

POF Well he certainly won't be a good catch, throw him back in....

jesy Sun 12-Jul-15 14:33:03

I went on a date with him a few years back one was enough he didn't even change from work, bought a book with him and called me fat.

makemineapinot Sun 12-Jul-15 16:24:04

This happened to me too but the guy on pof turned out to be married to one of my colleagues. Turned out I wasn't the only colleague he'd dated/tried to date. I told her - she was mortified but mortified.

jesy Mon 13-Jul-15 09:06:32

I sent it she replied over night , saying thank you , she checked pof he still active .

flatbellyfella Mon 13-Jul-15 10:19:21

Well done jesy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now