Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Support/advice on moving on and getting over someone

(3 Posts)
whataboutpai Tue 07-Jul-15 22:37:20

I've been in an on/off relationship which I know is unhealthy and going nowhere and I need to move on (he's not that into me basically). Circumstances mean I can't go completely no contact but I can minimise it as much as possible but at the moment i'm stuck in a cycle of things being good with him for a short time then trailing off, I get upset then just as i'm starting to get over it I get sucked back in for the good part and it starts all over again.

I know I need to do this but could do with something to help when I'm doubting this, does anyone have any advice, website/book recommendations?

Thanks

ohlamour Tue 07-Jul-15 22:42:59

Try baggagereclaim.co.uk - excellent advice on boundaries & dealing with emotionally unavailable men. It's been a fantastic support for me (4 wks into NC with ex). Good luck

Ouchbloodyouch Wed 08-Jul-15 05:42:50

Definitely baggage reclaim. It actually changed my behaviour (my boundaries were non existent ) permanently. I also love a man called Tony Gaskins junior. You do get the odd bible reference in his blogs but he talks absolute sense.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now