Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Pregnant and not getting on with DH

(3 Posts)
toohottoday Tue 30-Jun-15 21:12:13

Things have gone seriously downhill with DH in the last few months since we found out I was expecting DC2.

I got little understanding about feeling utterly rank and constantly sick and nauseous at the beginning. Now I'm struggling in the heat and he's made light of it telling me to 'calm down and stop getting agitated'. When I told him this wasn't helpful he immediately went off on one, swearing and telling me to fuck off and that I can't take a joke. He's had a drink and is blaming me for the whole argument. He says that he's bending over backwards for me during my pregnancy. To be fair he's given up . smoking and no one longer goes out as much. But I'm finding that even he has had a drink he's pretty horrible and argumentative. he's a great dad but I just don't feel we have much of a relationship any more.

Muldjewangk Wed 01-Jul-15 21:47:16

This is a time when you really need support OP, he sounds uncaring and it must be difficult for you during your pregnancy with his uncaring attitude. Swearing at a pregnant woman is not on, he sounds self centred.

Finola1step Wed 01-Jul-15 21:49:27

Great dads don't tell the pregnant mother of his dc to "fuck off".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now