Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

My stbxh is a first class w4nker

(7 Posts)
Deckthehallswithdesperation Thu 18-Jun-15 11:53:35

Just thought I'd put that out there. Need to sound off. Let off steam. He's lying about thousands & hammering me over my ebay 'pocket money' profits!!! Tosspot from hell with his SHL, I hate him. Flatulent impotent fatso.

crazydaisy10 Thu 18-Jun-15 12:32:23

Mine too. Trying to diddle me out of a few pounds because he's skint yet taking the kids off to look at the brand new car he's about to purchase and the all inclusive holiday he's taking them and the new girlfriend on. Tit.

kittybiscuits Thu 18-Jun-15 17:44:49

I hear you and I feel your pain. Love your description. Mine's a complete lying arsehole too. KOKO

Danceintherain2015 Thu 18-Jun-15 20:18:51

And mine - big flash car ,huge house while sons bedroom can't swing a cat in!! And trips abroad 5 times last year- all while not paying court ordered money - T*sser!!

Danceintherain2015 Thu 18-Jun-15 20:20:47

Only thing that keeps me keeping on is knowing I'm better off as I don't have that albatross round my neck now!! smile

BorisJohnsonsHair Thu 18-Jun-15 20:30:46

Can I just point out that you can quite happily say WANKER and TOSSER without the asterisks. This is Mumsnet you know!

goddessofsmallthings Thu 18-Jun-15 21:03:38

You are only going to get one crack at getting proper provision for yourself and dcs so get yourself a shit hot lawyer and a forensic accountant and take the fucker to the cleaners because there's nothing to be gained from bleating that he's shafted you afterwards.

FGS do it for the dc if not for yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now