Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Its me again, Miss Paranoid!

(4 Posts)
RedKite1985 Tue 16-Jun-15 12:57:40

Gf texting her new friend in new job last night (who is also a lesbian who has a partner). GF left her phone on table, not locked (she has previously given me lock code anyway) and I saw a message come up from this girl saying "OMG it's like you're in my head!!!" Would this make you wonder?

I have previously seen a message from her saying that they should both ditch their girlfriends (they often joke about their partners to each other in a light hearted way).

Cause for concern? No previous form

wonderingsoul Tue 16-Jun-15 13:14:33

it could be as simple as she suggested something that the girl was allready thinking, I say this to my friends...

have you met her before maybe suggest meeting up for a night out so you can sence their vibe out better

RakeMeHomeCountryToads Tue 16-Jun-15 13:31:31

I wouldn't think this was cause for concern. Could you tell her that you saw the message and ask about context?

RedKite1985 Tue 16-Jun-15 13:42:29

Thanks guys, I really don't want to confront her because she has done nothing to make me be paranoid. Other than receiving this text!

They work different shift so dont see each other at all now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now