Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Collective swearing session...

(9 Posts)
Deckthehallswithdesperation Tue 16-Jun-15 11:42:55

Join me, lift me up, make me laugh & save my sanity, from the fuckbucket wankbadger of a stbxh of mine, who is hell bent on putting his own needs before those of his children. Who is absolutely determined to strip me of every penny & throw me out of the marital home...

So, who of you can swear the best? & really scratch that divorce itch I've got & make me laugh that although he's trying his best to tear me to shreds, I'm still here, in the marital home, at least for this week....

theadventerousone Tue 16-Jun-15 12:05:44

I always find a well timed CUNT is very effective. Short and simple.

I have been known to use Twattytwat Fuck a fair bit when referring to my boss! The key is getting as many curse words as you can in the one breath.

That fucking wanker of a twatting knobjockey prickface dickhead knob. For example. ehem.

Inexperiencedchick Tue 16-Jun-15 12:47:54

Haramzada

Hippymama1 Tue 16-Jun-15 12:51:58

I agree with Adventurous - drop the C Bomb. Accept no substitutes! wink

I am also a fan of motherfucker, motherfucking (insert additional insult here) and anything that involves fuck or bollocks. Extra points if you can get both of them in together as they are especially satisfying to say.

Hope you are bearing up ok! flowers

MrsBennetsEldest Tue 16-Jun-15 13:00:58

He's a cunting cockend wankstain��

shovetheholly Tue 16-Jun-15 13:01:33

He sounds like a motherfucking wankbag!

Deckthehallswithdesperation Tue 16-Jun-15 13:35:05

gringringrin Enjoying it so far,

pocketsaviour Tue 16-Jun-15 14:04:00

He's not just a cunt. He's off the cuntometer.

yougotafriend Tue 16-Jun-15 14:09:48

Or a cuntasaurus....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now