Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Need urgent advice!!!!! Help!

(14 Posts)
Holly19900 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:00:51

So I'll keep this short.

Started seeing this guy and he turned out to be a liar. He was round at mine the other day saying how he really likes me etc and we got pretty deep in conversation about stuff and he told me how he has so much respect for women because he was brought up by women and that he would never do anything to hurt a girl..we got proper deep in conversation and I felt like he really opened up

Anyway I've found out now he's speaking to other girls and still using plenty of fish. We've not made it official and he's not confirmed in his girlfriend but the texts have become less frequent and he doesn't say nice things to me anymore like he used to I'm getting bugged out by it to be honest and it's annoying.

I've not changed in the way I am with him everything is still the same from my side.

I don't know how to address this with him or to even bring it up but its really peeing me off.

I know he's been on plenty of fish because my friend sees that he's online all the time. I don't know what to make of all this it's driving me mad!!!!! Please someone give me some advice

Xx

teatrailer Sat 13-Jun-15 20:10:09

What's he lied about?

Hassled Sat 13-Jun-15 20:11:56

Move on. He's a player - life's too short for this shit.

Holly19900 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:14:25

He told me he wasn't using pof anymore when I asked him. But he is He knows I know as well because that's how I met him!!! But I deleted my profile xxx

APlaceOnTheCouch Sat 13-Jun-15 20:15:29

He's a liar and he doesn't say nice things to you. He's the opposite of a keeper.

Unexpected Sat 13-Jun-15 20:16:25

I don't know how to address this with him or to even bring it up - you say, I know you are still using PoF and you seem to be texting less than you used to and are more distant with me, is there a problem? If you can have "proper deep" conversations about things, I don't know why you can't ask him a straight question. Possibly because you know in advance what the answer will be?

teatrailer Sat 13-Jun-15 20:17:26

Hassled's right, he's just your average wanker from POF. Don't waste your time.

MarchLikeAnAnt Sat 13-Jun-15 20:20:00

You should have moved on the moment he gave a reason he recpects women.

handfulofcottonbuds Sat 13-Jun-15 20:27:43

So many say they respect women because they were brought up by Mothers / Sisters. What some mean is they respect those women and it's just a thing to say to let your guard down.

Not sure what is so urgent about this confused either ask him outright in a serious tone or a light hearted way or just move on.

It's often best not to analyse the actions of those you meet on POF.

Did he say he had deleted his profile?

Have you agreed that you're exclusive?

How long have you been together?

Holly19900 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:32:08

We've not agreed were exclusive no. And we've sooke about being boyfriend and girlfriend but he's not asked me yet

It makes me think should I really be annoyed with someone who I'm not officially with

The thing that annoys me. I did say to him the other day are you still using pof because I've just been on to delete my account and it showed you were online and he was like I get notifications and I go on to get rid of them. I think that's abit of a s**ty excuse to be honest but I just left it

I don't know maybe I should end it while it's like this. X

EhricLovesTheBhrothers Sat 13-Jun-15 20:34:40

Um yeah you should probably end it. He sounds like a knob.

MarchLikeAnAnt Sat 13-Jun-15 20:35:15

If he was all that into you he wouldn't still be on POF. Don't make you life into a big drama, just move on.

MarchLikeAnAnt Sat 13-Jun-15 20:35:48

Your*

handfulofcottonbuds Sat 13-Jun-15 20:35:55

How long have you been seeing each other?

Have you both agreed to delete your accounts? If it was you who said it with the expectation that he does too then that's a different matter.

Dating shouldn't cause this much annoyance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now