Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just want to leave

(6 Posts)
LoveLetters Sun 07-Jun-15 11:15:44

It may seem minor but it's sent me over the edge. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and had a cold that today has got worse, on top of feeling sick and constantly dizzy I feel like I've been run over. Despite this all week I get up at 7 to get kids ready and school/nursery run. I really needed a lie in this weekend. Yesterday dh slept in till 11am... Ok I thought, tomorrow is my day. This morning he wouldn't get up with kids and cancelled his mum coming for lunch. The kids started to get hungry so I gave in waiting and took them for breakfast. He gets up again at 11am... I'm on the sofa feeling like death. There's a few crumbs on the floor and he comes in shouting "what the hell is going on here" I just walked out of the room calmly. And now im upstairs crying. Just had enough. Am I being hormonal again

MarshaBrady Sun 07-Jun-15 11:20:42

No you're not. He sounds very selfish.

googoodolly Sun 07-Jun-15 11:24:45

He sounds horrible sad is he always like this?

LoveLetters Sun 07-Jun-15 11:29:42

Not usually but I knw if I go downstairs it will kick off and I don't want to do that in front of the kids

MrsGills Sun 07-Jun-15 11:31:50

Sending hugs x Can you chat to him tonight once the kids are in bed and explain you're struggling? X

googoodolly Sun 07-Jun-15 13:15:49

Why would he kick off? They're his kids too - he doesn't get to opt out by staying in bed all morning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now