Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I was left yesterday

(12 Posts)
Rockingrobin69 Tue 05-May-15 13:29:01

My partner of 2.5 years left me yesterday, unexpectantly, i am in shock, havn't slept last night and finding it hard to eat

have a 5 year old ds from my marriage which I ended 3 years ago. I love my new partner more than anything and don't know what to do now. I have quit one of my jobs today. can't stop checking my phone and emails

I don't think i have felt pain this much even when I left my husband

Vivacia Tue 05-May-15 13:38:46

Where has he gone? Has he told you why he's left?

Is your child safe, eating etc?

pocketsaviour Tue 05-May-15 13:41:04

I'm so sorry, that must have been a horrible shock for you flowers

If you can't manage to eat solids, try to have some yoghurt, soup, smoothies etc - stuff like that seems to go down easier.

Do you have any friends or family nearby that you can talk to about this?

GoatsDoRoam Tue 05-May-15 13:51:29

Why have you quit one of your jobs?

fairylightsbackintheloft Tue 05-May-15 17:46:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

loveareadingthanks Tue 05-May-15 21:33:41

Sorry it's happened, it's just awful isn't it.

Try and have just a little something to eat every day, even if you are forcing it down.

Look after yourself, and remember that your little boy loves you like no one else will ever love you.

loveareadingthanks Tue 05-May-15 21:35:16

hang on, that doesn't sound right, sorry. I mean that with the love from your son, no-one else matters as much.

I hope you are ok tonight.

GoshNotAnotherOne Wed 06-May-15 10:10:04

How are you today?

BitOutOfPractice Wed 06-May-15 10:12:52

Are you OK OP? (Obviously not but you know what I mean)

Why did he leave? Why did you quit a job?

Rockingrobin69 Wed 06-May-15 14:15:45

thanks for all the replies,,,,,,ive asked him to not to give up and go to relationship councelling. the shock is just what is getting me. i feel sick and punched in the stomach.

i don't know the reason why, he doesnt want to talk, ive asked him to come and talk properly.

Vivacia Wed 06-May-15 14:41:27

Why have you given up one of your jobs?

addstudentdinners2 Wed 06-May-15 14:43:50

flowers OP, he sounds like he's treating you really badly to not even give you the reason why.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now