Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

He's taking the piss out of me and it's not fair

(6 Posts)
sammyjayneex Mon 04-May-15 18:57:55

My husband seriously takes the piss....
He
He never puts himself in my shoes at all. He's being going gym two nights a week and now has decided to add an extra day to his gym time and will go once a morning and twice a week now. He's so hot a lovely night out next Saturday. I'm the one stuck at home all the time with no money and I don't drive and he's booking extra shifts at work because he said 'he needs the money' and 'you have to make sacrifices' (meaning me) yet he always books he over time when it suits him leaving his gym time out of it and his great night out. I'm fed up and tired being a SAHM/wife or should i say slave coz that's what I feel like. Our timetable is centred around what he
wants. I don't even have any friends because I don't get chance to make any. I sometimes talk to a lady that used to have kids at my kids school but we rarely meet up coz she works full time. Feel like he takes the piss out of me and doesn't care how I feel
Was supposed to go to London with my mum for a few days but it got cancelled due to money and time confused

Tonicandgin Mon 04-May-15 19:02:10

Have you spoken to him about how you feel?

sammyjayneex Mon 04-May-15 19:17:04

Yes I have and he said I won't stop him going to the gym and that I'm just jealous and just because I can't do something it shouldn't stop him

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 04-May-15 19:24:49

You have written about him before now and he is really a master manipulator.

I would think that a call to Womens Aid on 0808 2000 247 would be most helpful to you now.

Is this really what you want to teach your children about relationships, that it is ok for you as their mother to be so denigrated by a man who only cares for his own needs and wants?. You are showing them that currently at least, all this is acceptable to you on some level.

You have a choice re this man, your children do not.

sammyjayneex Wed 06-May-15 13:59:57

Ye was supposed to do something with my mum tomorrow but he's booked a shift coz he need the money. Just feel pissed off its always my plans that have to be cancelled whilst he still keeps his Saturday arreggggg

Humansatnav Wed 06-May-15 14:04:10

So is the money he earns family money or "his" money ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now