Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

how to get contact centre access?

(2 Posts)
IWillRoar Sat 03-Jan-15 09:37:38

I may be about to split with dh. He has some dubious behaviour. Do I need to collect 'evidence'?

CogitoErgoSometimes Sat 03-Jan-15 10:38:57

You probably need to get some professional advice. For contact to be supervised there has to be some evidence that your child, if unsupervised, would be at real risk if left with their father. So if there is domestic abuse, for example, you'd need to report it to the police and get it on record.

What are you classing as 'dubious'?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: