Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

thanks and hopes for 2015

(4 Posts)
ConfusedNC Wed 31-Dec-14 17:39:29

As I expect I won't make it to anywhere near midnight, I want to thank all of you wonderful women (and couple of blokes) who've supported me through the worst year of my life.

I've started lots of threads, lurked and commented on many more but the wisdom and kindness have meant a lot and helped me through, and those who've also needed help during shitty year.

So raising a glass to Cogito, wellwhoknew, snowflake and lots more. wine

May we all have a good 2015.

So soppy bit done, here's my hopes and wishes for 2015...

Swift divorce and decent settlement but mainly not being Mrs confused anymore... Hallelujah!

A proper home for me and ds, with new memories to be made there.

Doing ok in my job.

Ds starting school and being happy there.

And if not a new relationship, perhaps just some good sex to remind me I am in fact a woman and it all still works, lol!

Share yours if you feel inclined. I have a lot of hope which is more than I had a year ago.

NewYearApproaching Wed 31-Dec-14 23:12:17

Good wishes to you too, OP.

Having been on my own for 2 years following years of crap, I now feel that my life is becoming good thanks to my own efforts and gving myself time to recover. I hope 2015 will be full of good times and happiness for me and my DCs and for others who have not had it easy.

CogitOIOIO Wed 31-Dec-14 23:17:01

Good luck and happy new year

inneedofsomeclarity Wed 31-Dec-14 23:20:07

I have been having very similar thoughts today and also just want to say a big thankyou to the mn community who without even realising have helped me massively over the last few months (am mostly a lurker) - reading the advice and wisdom from others has been a godsend.
And similarly to you my new years resolutions are to get divorced, debt free and be at least on the way to buying my own home. Would also quite some sex too after years of thinking there is something wrong with me cos I didn't want it at all when in actual fact I just didn't want my ex!
Happy new year to you all-may 2015 be a happy, safe and fulfilling one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now