Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I'm spending the last day of the year...

(5 Posts)
thatsnotmynamereally Wed 31-Dec-14 11:25:27

Re-reading my old threads (going back 2 years, sheesh) to remind myself that I'm doing the right thing by serving him up divorce papers on 2 jan (all gone off to courts v recently but he doesn't know yet).

But feeling that I haven't made much progress I can upon this thread (which I posted under another name) and I'm pleased to say that I just came back from a lovely holiday to the USA, with DD, where we had a lovely time with my parents and DSis, experiencing American culture (and fabulous weather) in south Florida. H was not invited and re visiting this thread and my original post on it, I don't regret it one bit. www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1723533-to-think-that-my-H-shouldnt-expect-my-parents-to-pay-my-plane-fare

He is SO furious that I went without asking/ inviting him that he's threatened to divorce me smile. He's going to be really furious when he finds out I'm divorcing him.

I need to get through today and tomorrow without rocking any boats... Friend has kindly given keys to her flat while she's on holiday for 2 weeks so I think I'd better tell him from afar.

peachgirl Wed 31-Dec-14 12:58:58

Wow, I didn't see your first thread but it was pretty powerful reading. Allow me to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS cake and all the best for 2015 and your new life!

lucidlady Wed 31-Dec-14 14:14:32

All the best for your new life!

thatsnotmynamereally Wed 31-Dec-14 14:54:09

Thanks smile I'll be toasting 2015 with firm resolve..must DO it this time!

Tobyjugg Wed 31-Dec-14 16:33:18

He is SO furious that I went without asking/ inviting him that he's threatened to divorce me smile. He's going to be really furious when he finds out I'm divorcing him.

Now that made me LOL (I have a strange sense of humour).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: