Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Remember ChuckTheFuckleBrothers?

(117 Posts)
IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 10:59:18

Well it turns out you were all right.

I am utterly destroyed & in need of some hand-holding - can I come back please?sad

InfinitySeven Wed 31-Dec-14 11:03:45

One of the amazing things about MN is that everyone is always welcome back (bar liars, trolls, etc).

Do you want to talk about what happened?

Twinklestein Wed 31-Dec-14 11:04:13

Sure brew cake flowers

AuntieStella Wed 31-Dec-14 11:05:42

Yes, I remember.

Things were quite volatile and changeable IIRC. Do you want to post about what's happened over the last few weeks?

GoatsDoRoam Wed 31-Dec-14 11:06:14

Yes I do.

How are you now?

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 11:09:48

I am in bits. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through this. I promise not to call anyone c**ts this time!

GoatsDoRoam Wed 31-Dec-14 11:10:54

whatever happened, you will get through it.

Do you want to tell us more?

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 11:18:16

I will, yeah. Not drip feeding just trying to get dressed & not cry in front of DS. Can't think, can't make a decision, it just hurts.

Humansatnav Wed 31-Dec-14 11:23:23

When your ready sweetheart.

woowoo22 Wed 31-Dec-14 13:56:36

brew brew wine brew and UMN hugs for you.

maras2 Wed 31-Dec-14 14:00:41

Not the first nor the last.You poor woman. flowers and wine from me to you.

Ohfourfoxache Wed 31-Dec-14 15:07:00

Enormous un-MNetty <hugs>

What happened sweetheart? X

AnyFucker Wed 31-Dec-14 15:14:13

I remember you

Welcome back. Have a nice brew

Dowser Wed 31-Dec-14 15:45:34

Course you can.

Sorry to see you back. What's happened with Lord Willy Metal?

SunshineBossaNova Wed 31-Dec-14 16:08:41

Welcome back OP. flowers and hugs.

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:30:39

Lord Willy Metal! If I could muster a lol I would, cheers.

There was more of the same head fuckery until (after 3 weeks off my happy pills) I'd had enough. My head's so scrambled I can't remember what happened in what order. There was the time when I said 'you don't like me very much, do you?' & he made a big show of 'I can't deal with this' & flounced off, saying it was over. And the time that he said his ex had him arrested (for drugs offences) because he told her about me & she wasn't happy. Which of course meant it was over. And then when he was here last, I complained that he was ignoring me (he was messing about on his laptop - for ages). Rather than apologising & putting it away he had a rant about not being able to relax around me - so he couldn't be with me anymore. It was late, so he stayed the night - I said he could sleep upstairs (yeah, I know!). We had some pretty amazing sex (the one thing he is remarkably good at). The next day I had a very strong suspicion that there's still something going on between them (from things he let slip - and they spent Xmas day together with their kids - after the arrest drama?? Something doesn't add up). I tried asking him while he was here & got totally stonewalled. Got into a text convo about it & guess what?? It's over.

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:35:52

Reading it back, that post makes me look like the loon doesn't it?

I went back on the happy pills two days ago & I am a mess of side-effects & irrationality. I've been texting him esp in the early hrs when I can't sleep. I've contacted via a social network site (not FB) - I can't bear the thought that I've been sleeping with someone else's partner & want to tell her. But more than anything, I want him to come back & tell me that it's all ok, I was being paranoid & he loves me. Pathetic isn't it?

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:36:56

Should read 'contacted his ex/partner'

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:38:15

And to top it all off, there's a possibility I could be pregnant. I really have been a dick, haven't I?

Only1scoop Wed 31-Dec-14 16:42:28

I remember your debarcle....

He likes super skinny women and has a piercing down below??

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:43:24

I haven't eaten, haven't slept, can't stop crying - over a three month relationship, what the hell is wrong with me?? But we have spent the whole time in contact, every day, from first thing in the morning to last thing at night. I miss him so much already.

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:44:38

OneScoop - yes, that's the one.

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:46:34

And even now I'm thinking 'I haven't eaten for ages so if he changes his mind by the weekend my hip bones will be sticking out nicely...' I know it's mental but I can't stop. I feel like an addict.

Teeb Wed 31-Dec-14 16:47:17

When is the pregnancy scare from? Would it show up on a test yet?

IveBeenADick Wed 31-Dec-14 16:48:43

No, not yet Teeb, my period isn't due til the 11th. Hopefully it'll be fine, it's not like I'm a teenager.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now