Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex advice needed

(4 Posts)
Anon32 Fri 26-Dec-14 21:27:00

Hi I need some advice please....
Ok here goes me and hubby got married in June this year I was 21 weeks pregnant. On honeymoon and prior he couldn't keep his hands off me, ever since we met we've had an amazing sex life. I mean daily sometimes twice a day. From around September this year our sex life dwindled (I still wanted it everyday but hubby didn't) we still did it once or twice a week but it was no longer adventurous due to my size. We did it once a week leading up to the birth of our daughter which was november this year. After 3 wks I wanted to start having sex again but husband said he had lost his mojo, he wasn't intestered in having sex at all. He didn't even cuddle me unless I asked him to. We did have sex after another week and I initiated it. He tells me he loves me, says it's not due to the fact I'm fatter now (obviously after giving birth) I'm feeling neglected and hate having my advances rejected. Any advice please??? He's just not interested and is always tired! It's doing my head in!!!

CheeseBuster Sat 27-Dec-14 02:31:45

Could he just be knackered from new baby?

GingerbreadPudding Sat 27-Dec-14 05:50:27

You've just had a baby. It's a shell shock for you both and completely normal to cause sex to dwindle for a time. Keep up with being affectionate and caring in nine way you act and speak to each other. It will come.

ocelot41 Sat 27-Dec-14 06:57:24

You have just had a baby honey. It also possibly isn't safe for you after only 3 weeks (my GP gave me the all clear after 6). You are probably wanting reassurance that he still loves you and wants you after having a baby - would it make a difference if he told you instead, maybe had kissing/intimacy time but not full sex?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now