Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Are you all single men haters?

(122 Posts)
loganberry12 Fri 19-Dec-14 14:20:14

It seems that all the advice on almost every thread is saying leave the bastard do u all hate men?

EhricJinglingHisBallsOnHigh Fri 19-Dec-14 14:22:23

Yep. All single and all man haters.

BolshierAyraStark Fri 19-Dec-14 14:24:17

Nope married to a man & have a son so quite like men-simply dislike wankers who treat others like shit.

HTH

oswellkettleblack Fri 19-Dec-14 14:24:26

I am actually a hairy-handed trucker who will always tell a person who is with an abusive, cheating fuckwit to leave.

ShumbTucker Fri 19-Dec-14 14:24:26

Married.
Feminist.
Hairy.
Man hater.
Fun sucker.
Bitter.
Twisted.
Harpie.
Whore.
Po Faced.

I think Ive just about covered us here....

colafrosties Fri 19-Dec-14 14:25:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hellsbellsmelons Fri 19-Dec-14 14:25:57

I don't hate ALL men.
I have a fabulous partner, a man who I love.
My dad is the loveliest man you could ever wish to meet.
My nephew is great as are my BILs.
My ExH, the lying cheating scumbag - not so much!

mumonashoestring Fri 19-Dec-14 14:26:54

You think I'm harsh? You should hear what my DH has to say about some of the pig-ignorant fucknuckles that drive their wives and partners to post despairing threads on here...

TheHermitCrab Fri 19-Dec-14 14:27:11

Maybe it's because the women with great men in their lives don't need to come here and ask for advice.

"my man is so amazing, what do I do?" Well of course you leave the bastard ;)

PeachyTheSanctiMoanyArse Fri 19-Dec-14 14:28:54

Married (14 years) mother of four sons, feminist (and have raised sons to be) neither man nor women hater, just hate bigotry and nastiness of all kinds including that aimed at women.

SnakeyMcBadass Fri 19-Dec-14 14:28:58

Yeah. Particularly the disingenuous ones.

TheWindowDonkey Fri 19-Dec-14 14:29:17

No, we are all hairy truckers, I thought we had established that aeons ago?

PeachyTheSanctiMoanyArse Fri 19-Dec-14 14:29:47

And yes, every now and then I read a post to DH to see if it's be being mean and judgemental or that the poster does happen to have a twat on her hands.

Dh confirms it is the twat factor.

LoisChristmasPuddingLane Fri 19-Dec-14 14:30:23

Hairy non-trucker here.

TheWomanTheyCallJayne Fri 19-Dec-14 14:30:56

Yes I hate all single men. Once they're in a relationship they suddenly become fine fhmm

dadwood Fri 19-Dec-14 14:32:32

I'm a man

Most LTB comments here seem reasonable to me, there are some really bad relationships out there which are ultimately destructive for both partners.

dirtybadger Fri 19-Dec-14 14:32:44

Mumsnet is made up entirely of man hating lesbians. Putin's #1 fiscal policy is to overthrow mumsnet.

Seriously though my cat is a lad and I love him. He has been neutered though so I dont know if that counts. Both my sisters guinea pigs are chaps though and they're unaltered. They're brilliant blokes.

AMumInScotland Fri 19-Dec-14 14:34:16

Yeah, we're all hariy handed truckers here. You too I'm guessing?

JeanneDeMontbaston Fri 19-Dec-14 14:34:17

Just checking in, hating the men.

OP, what's the word 'you' ever done to you?

MrsPepperMintonCandyCane Fri 19-Dec-14 14:34:41

Hairy truckers wife here. Twenty two years together and two DS. I only hate men who hate women. Oh and goady people male or female. HTH.

BriarRainbowshimmer Fri 19-Dec-14 14:35:02

I'm a bit confused OP do we like or hate single men here?

WhyTheFace Fri 19-Dec-14 14:35:15

I hate everyone

loganberry12 Fri 19-Dec-14 14:35:30

As hermit says its most likely because women with great men don't need to come here

kaykayred Fri 19-Dec-14 14:36:16

I think most of us hate PEOPLE who are lazy, entitled, abusive, dismissive, cheating or in any other way massive pieces of shit that are making someone else's life miserable.

It's just that most people posting about their partners who fit the above description happen to be heterosexual women.

But by all means...if you are unable to wrap your head around the concept that women don't need to "put up with" being treated like crap in relationships, then you can blame it on women being "man haters".

Jesus. What a knob.

PS, I think most of the women on this part of the forum are married, not that it should make any difference. Not all of course, but the majority.

TheHermitCrab Fri 19-Dec-14 14:37:21

I have a great man (sometimes ;) ) but I don't come here for advice about him. I've got enough of my own opinions on him to last a lifetime lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now