Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Falling for her?

(4 Posts)
Tree2859 Wed 17-Dec-14 19:28:26

So ive recently last couple of months started seeing my friend from school again we were friends at secondary school and when I moved kept in touch every now and then I'd go visit all as friends this was years ago when I first moved from 15 to now at 21 recently I've been seeing her more she has a child who's two when I visit well go eat or order food and chill and have the odd cuddle what I casually start and it's brilliant I'm trying not too admit it that I love her and I try to say I wouldn't because she has a child which I always said I wouldn't date a woman with kids but honest to god I love her child too, and seeing her with her melts my heart she's brilliant I've seen her be with men just because they were nice and there and I thiugh what if I was there well hoped it would of been me and now I am there I darent make a move and lose her well sleep together in her bed and sometimes get a bit close but not cuddle although ID love to! How do I know what to do if I should we never buy era other present this year she bought me a Christmas present with just little thoughtful buts which I really appreciated she jokingly says I Should move in as she's genuinely happy when I'm there and half of me wants to say yes when! advice?

Mouthfulofquiz Wed 17-Dec-14 19:38:04

I think you need to be brave and have a conversation... You could both be really nervous but someone needs to make the first move!! Good luck smile

Tree2859 Wed 17-Dec-14 19:39:53

Is there anything like that should shiw me if she want me too?

EhricJinglingHisBallsOnHigh Wed 17-Dec-14 19:43:17

Ok, it's bad form to point it out but I'm going to, you need sentences. That is almost impossible to read.
Advice - she's using you as a pseudo boyfriend without any of the commitment. Plus if you aren't even cuddling I'm afraid to say I don't think she's attracted to you.
However, I could be completely wrong, you need to ask her out. And stop sleeping in her bed, that's just weird.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now