Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Relationship is over

(5 Posts)
purpleme12 Sun 07-Dec-14 15:30:00

Our relationship is shit. All that happens is I get mad now and we argue and I can't seem to make him realise it's fucking over he refuses it is and he says he's staying. we both rent this house how do I get him out I can't put up with this anymore

CogitOIOIO Sun 07-Dec-14 15:40:51

Can you fill in some of the blanks? Are you married? Have children? Been together long? You say you argue... is there abusive behaviour involved?

purpleme12 Sun 07-Dec-14 15:47:35

no we're not. got a little girl. been together 6 yearsi think. no there isn't. I have had it up to here

CogitOIOIO Sun 07-Dec-14 16:23:34

Then the best way to break the stalemate may be to give notice to your landlord (housing association?) that you're ending your involvement in the rental agreement and then get a place of your own. If he's not taking this seriously you'll have to take the initiative

JimmyChoosChimichanga Sun 07-Dec-14 19:30:30

Speak to the LL and ask if you can end the lease and re-take it on your own? I am a LL and I did just this when my tenant was in your situation. It's worth a punt. How long has the lease got to run?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now