Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

We just don't have sex...

(8 Posts)
Elfina Sun 30-Nov-14 15:58:10

I love DH and I believe he loves me. I fancy him, and he me. We both work full time and I have a long commute. DD two, but since having her we've had sex about 5 times.

We co-sleep with her, which doesn't help. I find propositioning DH on the sofa embarrassing! Plus by the time she's in bed we're both knackerd.

Is there a way round this? hmm

AnyFucker Sun 30-Nov-14 15:59:26

Put the 2yo in her own bed ?

GraysAnalogy Sun 30-Nov-14 16:00:33

Like AF says, put her in her own bed?

grumpyoldgitagain Sun 30-Nov-14 16:04:53

At 2 she shouldn't still be in your bed

Stick her in her own bed even if you have to have it in your room for a couple of weeks to start with until she gets used to it

BolshierAyraStark Sun 30-Nov-14 16:06:35

Yep, she needs her own bed.

As an aside, sex on the sofa can be fun-unsure what you find embarrassing about it, I've propositioned DH in stranger places...

Elfina Sun 30-Nov-14 16:08:26

I think it's because I have a few body issues who doesn't and I'm an under the duvet type of woman...

BolshierAyraStark Sun 30-Nov-14 16:18:31

You said it-who doesn't? Working past that will help your sex life too. No body is perfect-be pretty dull if you were.

grumpyoldgitagain Sun 30-Nov-14 16:27:09

In that case sofa with lights out and tv left on just to give a little background lighting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now