Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How hard is it to fill in a sodding form, XH you arse?

(13 Posts)
Cabrinha Wed 19-Nov-14 23:03:23

I've reached the point where I just have to laugh.

Very simple one page finance summary to accompany consent order application.

He got 3 numbers wrong. (there's only about 10 and some of those are subtotals)

He send me a photo of the redone form to check before sending to solicitor (what am I? Your wife?! hmm)

All 3 incorrect numbers were corrected with new incorrect numbers. Plus one if the incorrect correction through up a fourth error in the first attempt confused

So I told him the right answers, and off it goes to solicitor. Who now tells me that he didn't sign it.

Yes, he could be stalling to take the piss, but actually I think he's just a dumbfuck.

Thank goodness we're divorced!

Cabrinha Wed 19-Nov-14 23:04:14

Through up? Threw up grin maybe I caught dumbfuck from him?!

TheNewWitchOfSWL Wed 19-Nov-14 23:07:14

My EX is the same. Hence: EX.

Cabrinha Wed 19-Nov-14 23:14:23

It has a lovely ring to it, NewWitch smile

KouignAmann Wed 19-Nov-14 23:15:35

Mine got his children's birthdays wrong and then spelled my name wrong. He
got his own address wrong.
But he is an eminent professor of reknown.

Hahaha
Maybe he appreciates all the paperwork I did for him now

TheNewWitchOfSWL Wed 19-Nov-14 23:19:06

Just makes me feel even more clever wink

areyoureallysure Wed 19-Nov-14 23:21:38

Mine appears to have got his income wrong three times. Not cos he's a dumbfuck but because he's a lying fuck. However the fact that he's a lying fuck wrt sworn court documents DOES make him a dumbfuck grin

ProbablyMe Wed 19-Nov-14 23:34:07

Oh god yes I know this one!! Ex took since May over his and finally I bloody filled it in and made him sign it last week. Thankfully I'm just waiting for the Absolute now although I've had to send a form to explain that 14 months have elapsed since the Nisi was granted because exH is a prat who couldn't find his own arse (put into legal speak by my solicitor of course!!)

Cabrinha Thu 20-Nov-14 21:56:05

Aren't we glad to be shot of them? smile

TheNewWitchOfSWL Thu 20-Nov-14 22:19:22

Gosh I was thought that mine was the only one….
Were yours like this always, or just after separation?

WellWhoKnew Thu 20-Nov-14 23:38:39

Mine can't spell his own name on form E, took four attempts to sign it. Maths is also a weak point. Got my date of birth wrong and spelt my name wrong on the D11.

He has an MBA!

Educated dumbfuck. Still two months to go....

Cabrinha Fri 21-Nov-14 22:41:50

I actually mailed my solicitor a while ago with the line "surprisingly he has at least spelt his name correctly, so let's be thankful for that".

WellWhoKnew Sat 22-Nov-14 00:06:37

To be honest, Form Ev.4 is signed...

by his solicitor.

Seriously, how hard is it to sign a document?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now