Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

lost my thread but still feeling awful :(

(9 Posts)
kelell17 Mon 10-Nov-14 15:16:11

hi ladies....dunno where my thread has gone or why I cant see it on here "why does he act so cruelly " ... I'm still staying away but feel so gutted sad I miss him. ...I know this sounds stupid re how hes treated me but I cant help it, so lonely n fed up sat night after night on my own at home with no one to talk to. ... pathetic eh! sad x

BitOutOfPractice Mon 10-Nov-14 15:27:42

Your thread is here

kelell17 Mon 10-Nov-14 15:39:58

thanks....I did use the last link but wont let me view it on the app just takes me to the full site n its harder to use on my phone x

TheHermitCrab Mon 10-Nov-14 15:40:08

I think you posted yesterday that you couldn't find your thread, and someone sent you a link of it then also. :/

kelell17 Mon 10-Nov-14 15:47:03

yeah I did just wondered why it still wont appear on the app, link takes you to full site....ill have to just use mn on there....Thanks x

BitOutOfPractice Mon 10-Nov-14 15:49:49

LInks on the app take you to the full site. Would you like me to bump it?

kelell17 Mon 10-Nov-14 16:04:54

I'm not sure what that means sorry but yeah try it if it means I can see it on app? sorry full site is so hard to use on my phone....thank u for your help smile x

BitOutOfPractice Mon 10-Nov-14 16:21:07

It should be at the top (or near) of relationships now

magoria Mon 10-Nov-14 18:07:55

You haven't accidentally hidden the thread have you? On my phone I have found it very easy to do so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now