Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

i need an ear

(4 Posts)
decisionmadfinal Sun 09-Nov-14 20:20:35

i have made the decision that i want to break away from my husband and separate. we have 3 children so its not an easy decision but we have so little in common etc. does anyone know of anyone i can call and speak to you for some general advice, healing etc. i want to gage another opinion about my situation, learn about myself etc. because im really hurting about the fact that im in this predicament especially because of my kids. i dont have a lot of money and it would have to be done over the phone.

NotAtHome Sun 09-Nov-14 20:24:30

Aw, I am in a similar situation so not much advice to give, just didn't want your post to go unanswered. I am hoping these boards will provide some comfort (and company!).

decisionmadfinal Sun 09-Nov-14 20:27:22

sorry to hear that notathome its a truly horrible experience and realisation. however, im optimistic for a long term happier outcome than my present one. we can do this!

NotAtHome Sun 09-Nov-14 20:44:57

Aw, let's hope. What do you want to go to next? What's your hope - say, for six months time?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now