Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Superdrug tingle lube

(14 Posts)
estrellabella Sat 08-Nov-14 19:57:04

I've never used this before, but after reading some reviews I'm nervous about burning and I'm wondering whether I should go for it or not.

Hope I've posted I the right topic!

ThirdPoliceman Sat 08-Nov-14 20:52:51

Oh this is Relationships, you want the Sex forum.

ouchLegohurts Sat 08-Nov-14 22:18:16

Or else they want the 'let's get graphic on a Saturday night on a parenting forum because I have no other outlet' forum...hmm

Fairylea Sat 08-Nov-14 22:19:32

Is there a sex forum now? How did I miss this?! shock

LiviaEmpressoftheUniverse Sat 08-Nov-14 22:25:38

or its an ad. buy our lube for a burning sensation...shock

handfulofcottonbuds Sat 08-Nov-14 22:28:16

Tiger balm has a similar effect - I've heard.....

hashtagwhatever Sat 08-Nov-14 22:28:28

Burning? You don't light it aswell do you?

BastardGoDarkly Sat 08-Nov-14 22:29:21

If I read reviews that said...can make your fanny feel like it's on fire...I'd pass.

HTH.

estrellabella Sat 08-Nov-14 22:55:58

Sorry everyone. I'm new here to posting though I read the threads often. I simply didn't know where I could find the more appropriate place to post.

I'm really not in for a burning fanny, and I'd omitted to say I'd read reviews that said it was a good product. I thought I'd get an idea of what other people thought.

I've asked for the thread to be moved.

happygirl87 Sat 08-Nov-14 22:56:51

It made me cry. Just saying.

WineWineWine Sat 08-Nov-14 23:48:02

I don't see what the problem is with asking the question! And the relationship forum is the best place for it.

OP, I wouldn't use it. I don't think it would actually help. Just stick with a normal lube and try a vibrator if you need something extra.

estrellabella Sun 09-Nov-14 09:30:53

Thank you for your replies.

Happygirl and wine, thank you very much and I will probably invest in the normal one instead.

OuchLegohurts. It was a genuine question that i asked because having a baby and breastfeeding has affected me iyswim. Thought this site would be a great place to ask as great advice is often offered on a wide range of matters that affect women.

I'm quite an anxious person so wouldn't probably ask somebody about this in RL, hence why I asked here.

Thank you for your comments everyone.

NoMarymary Sun 09-Nov-14 09:33:33

Don't worry, I don't think the majority of women would think it's the right discussion to have over the office water fountain grin

estrellabella Sun 09-Nov-14 10:52:44

NoMarymary - quite! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now