Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sliding doors

(2 Posts)
DollyRocker1 Wed 26-Mar-14 08:25:33

With my ex I had envisaged us getting married so the break up has hit hard because I feel I've lost a future I had planned for. I keep looking over photos of trips and holidays and it's sad knowing that things will never be the same.

Last night I had a dream about him and we more passionate than we were ever together. I've dreamed about him every night. Is my sub-conscious trying to get him out of my system.

Do you think this happened because there's someone better out there for me - someone who'll love and appreciate me more than my ex did?

A bit like Sliding Doors ......

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 26-Mar-14 08:27:07

It's your subconscious feeling lonely and the last thing on your mind were photos of trips and holidays with your ex. Put the photos away, find other things to do and think about that make you feel happy and optimistic rather than sad and stuck in the past.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now