Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

cheating husband

(4 Posts)
sassys123 Mon 24-Mar-14 17:46:01

My husband as been putting hinslef on datinig sites with a pic swinging heaven and play naughty also on adult works left feed back for a 19year old saying only left feed back cus she aske also prostitutes phone numbers in car and sends men dirty txt graffic detail of wot he wants to do wot the hell is going on his replie is when questioned he was just bein daft no shit but says as not done ot only been together for 2 years married 1 year so is he gay or wot looks at both sexs gutted wot do I do

AuntieStella Mon 24-Mar-14 17:54:17

So, in short: he's on dating sites, is messaging (at least) one woman online, has prostitutes' cards and sexts with men.

What do to want to do? Is there anything positive about this relationship?

If you think he has met any of these people in RL, you'll also need an STI check.

mcmooncup Mon 24-Mar-14 18:09:16

Does he have any redeeming features?
LTB.
Clear cut case.

Christmascandles Mon 24-Mar-14 18:25:17

I think you need to read the profiles and the email accounts associated with the profiles. This may give you an indication of whether he's actually ever met anyone. Although it seems as though the intention was there.

You need an STI check. Be prepared for him to deny, delete and minimise what has happened. That's why you need screen shots of the profiles etc before you confront him as he will delete them. Google his user name in speech marks as that may throw some up. Have a look on bank statement for payment to global personals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now